Divorce is one of the most difficult and stressful life events a person can experience. It’s a time when emotions run high, and making day to day decisions can be overwhelming, never mind being faced with making some of the biggest financial and parenting decisions of your life. thegooddivorce has developed a unique process whereby couples work with experienced professionals to help ensure that you are prepared for what’s around each corner.
Our unique process ensures that you will:
- Save money and preserve wealth
- Save time and reduce the emotional toll
- Advocate for your children to minimize the impact
- Help you move forward with your life
- Provide tools to assist you through the inevitable tough moments
- Recommend additional resources to support you and your children
- Have a team of caring, experienced professionals to help you through divorce
Latest Blog Posts
All I can say is thank you. I was a mess when I first called Christina and Julia. I felt blindsided by my wife’s request for a separation and I was devastated. thegooddivorce helped me find happiness for me and my kids.
I wasn’t convinced that thegooddivorce could actually settle and wrap up my twelve year marriage in three months. Not only did they help us split all of our finances and create a parenting plan in three months, they helped us see the value in working together as parents. Our kids thank you.